How do NCSBN Members enroll in a course?
- Login to passport.ncsbn.org (Note: Only board of nursing members and staff can login to NCSBN Passport)
- Select NCSBN Learning Extension for Members
- On the Learning Extension for Members home page, click the menu icon in the top right hand corner of the screen to open the menu then select Catalog
- Use the Search options on the left side of the Catalog screen if you want to search for a specific course.
- Select the course in which you wish to take and click the shopping cart button with the purchase amount of US $0.00. The button will change to say "Added to Cart"
- Click the "Added to Cart" button to open the shopping cart.
- Review your selections then click “Proceed to Checkout”
- Enter the requested information and select “Proceed to Checkout” again.
- It will not ask you for any payment information it will just enroll you in the course.